Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WorkFlow in SUS-MM

joseph_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm wondering how can i trigger a workflow when a user create an invoice in SUS-MM.

The BUS is BUS2234.

In Tr SWEL I don't see any event trace when the user send invoice to ECC.

Am I suppose to raise an event in User-ExIt? isn't it  a standard behavior?

Regards,

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph, as far as It is not possible to trigger a Workflow in SUS when the supplier crates an invoice but it is possible to trigger a release strategy for invoice in MM when the document is transfered before its post. 

Hope this help,

Celeste

joseph_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Celeste,

Thank for the reply.

Sorry about my question but, are you sure that we can't trigger a Workflow in SUS?

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Joseph , in workflow customizing as standard you can create approval level for the following business objects : BUS2000113 BUS2121 BUS2200 BUS2201 BUS2202 BUS2203 BUS2205

The BUS for Invoice SUS is BUS2234 and there is no button to "add new entries".

hope this help!

Regards,

Celeste

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joesph,

When you check in SPRO->SRM Server->Cross Application -> Business Workflow-> PCW->

Under this you can find the Process Level definition. Under this you can see all the BUS objects for which Worflow can be configured. In this level you wont see BUS2234 ie for SUS. And  because of this you can't configure any workflow for SUS.

For more details regarding workflow , please go through the below link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b050e10c-8a29-3010-6a89-f504fa830...

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

joseph_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm totally agree with you but this is in case that you want to use Process-controlled workflow. But in case of Application-controlled is it not possible to trigger any WF for SUS documents?

Regards,

Joseph

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

Regarding ACW they are application based workflows and regarding SUS which is required for vendor side.Also in SUS your interaction is with portal and not with the SRM system.And as per standard process there is not workflow defined for SUS.

Apart from this if your vendor is creating POR for respective PO which is again reflected back to SRM system, then there can be a workflow which can be triggered.

You can check with this note 962488 , if you are also working with  POR.I hope now I made your doubt clear.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam