cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI Leave Request Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have a central hub a separate installation of Netweaver Gateway which is connected to ECC with trusted RFC connection, with the same landscape we have timesheet, leave request application already in place which works like a charm, whereas for HR Approval and leave Request Approval we are getting the scenerio defination error.

we have gone through all the info available in SCN, but unable to resolve the issue with scenario definition error, the reason why I have created a new question is almost all the other system landscape is embeded system where ECC and gateway are in one single system.

when I am trying to execute ConsumerScenarioCollection I empty with http status 200. As it doesnt throw any error in the gateway we are not able to see where it is failing.

/sap/opu/odata/IWPGW/TASKPROCESSING;mo/ConsumerScenarioCollection

Any pointer will be helpful. I have configured scenario definition in netweaver gateway here are the scenario definition screenshots

As I have standard out of the box Application for HR Approvals configured in the same landsacpe which is also working properly I have got two task processing at maintain service screen.

Here is the screenshot of maintain services

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Please upload screenshot of the system alias definition E4RCLNT100_PGW.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Here is the system Alias definition at netweaver gateway system

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I mean the system alias definition under Gateway -> OData Channel -> Configuration -> Connection settings -> SAP NetWeaver Gateway to SAP System -> manage System Alias.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

There we go,

NOTE: we are using central hub system

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Please check this. Local App flag is missing in your setting.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (0)