cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete spool request for invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Any possible solution to delete spool request only for invoices.

User print invoices from spool record so once issue from spool record ..spool request should be deleted.

thru SU01 it applies to all the spool record on user specific.

But the user sometimes need to go to sp01 and issue the invoices.so user can issue n nos of same invoices from the spool request.

to avoid this..we need the spool request should be deleted once issues..from invoice or from spool record.

Sugges

Thanks

Shri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shri,

I will suggest you to speak to your Basis Consultant whether they can restrict the required users to use re-print command from SP01 T-Code.

I will not suggest to delete the Invoice Output from Spool Requests immediately because many times there are cases where print-out is successfully sent from SAP but not printed on Printer because of issues like Network connectivity problem, power failure, Printer Ink cartridge issues etc. I such cases it is necessary to have the Spool Request to re-print the Output. 

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the output records for that particular output type, you have a field called RELEASE AFTER OUTPUT

if you check this indicator, Spool will deleted after it gets printed

this is controlled for each output type, so all the Billing output ( if required) can be activated with this check

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

What is the consequence if we set the above setting for condition record of billing type.

Thanks

shri

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shri Yeru wrote:

What is the consequence if we set the above setting for condition record of billing type.

if you check this indicator, Spool will [be] deleted after it gets printed

This was already answered, is there anything in particular that is still not clear?

The users should not be reprinting from the spool, it is possible to reprint from VF03 or VF02, depending on what exactly the problem was with output. Actually if you train the users to use 'Repeat output' in VF02 you'll also have a record of who reprinted what and when.

I would recommend setting the 'release' indicator since it saves space and makes spool more manageable. It deletes only the output that has been sent to the printer successfully. If there was a connection issue then the spool request will stay in the queue with error status. An exception would be if an output was sent to the printer OK but did not print out, e.g. due to a paper jam. But, like I said, invoices may be reprinted from VF03 any time.