Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User specific Procurement indicator in cj20n

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have Two procurement indicator Z01- Reservation Only & Z02 - Resrvation +  Purchase requiestion in CJ20n & have a 4 user  USER1 , USER2 , USER3, USER4 in which USER 1 & 2 are alwase usages Z01-  Reservation Only & USER 3 & 4 are use procurement Indicator                    Z02 -Resrevation + PR  , Currently it comes Z02 automatically due to maintain in Network profile (in SPRO) . My client required it User Specific means Z01-  to USER1 2 &  Z02 - to USER2 & 3 by default always.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Sandeep mentioned you can create the two network profiles and maitain the Parameter id in user master. No need to create any validations and it is not the good idea to create the validations for user id specific.

Please follow the below steps.

1. Create the two network profiles for diffrent Procurement type.

2. Go to the T-Code - SU3 > Parameters Tab

3. Parameter ID - PNW & Parameter Value is - Network Profile (based on User requirement)

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh/Virendra,

This is also a good option but i think with that it will be generic to all project. i mean if virendra wants to make it generic.

Otherwise he should use Substitution or validation if this requirement is for specific project type.

Regards,

Sandeep V

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

If tried with network profile is it possible to maintain this procurement indicator User Specific because network profile are same for all user assigned at the time of Network creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so that to made it user specific you can use validation for user so when they will create network system will ask them to use desired network profile.

also ensure while creating such validation don't forget to use creation date of project so it will not create any issue in existing project.

also have you checked the setting mentioned by rajesh using SU3 , after that also if default network profile comes same to all user then go for validation.

Regards,

Sandeep Vaidya

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

Means I have to create two network profile & maintain Procurement Indicator Reservation + PR in in one Network Profile & Only Reservation in second  network profile ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you need to create 2 network profile.

Regards,

Sandeep V

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created  two network profile with  Z000001- Network profile w/ header acct. assignm.  With Proc  Indicator  – Z01 – Reservation only

& Z000002- Network profile w/activity acct. assign with  Proc. Indicator Z02 – Reservation + P.R.

Also these separate profile are maintained in SU3 for all USER, but till it created  Purchase Requisition for USER1 & 2

My all user are created Network according to their requirement but default profile are Z000002 , so network are created with this Network profile creates  PR due to Procurement Indicator is  Z02- Reservation + PR for that Profile

@ Sandeep V – Till its need create Validation & How ?

Thanks ,

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Use field CAUFVD-PROFID (=network profile) in prerequisite and check CAUFVD-ERNAM (User ID)

Regards,

Sandeep V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can create another network profile with similar details and change the default value of procurement indicator. and then substitute the value of network profile based on user id or maintain the validation for user id and network profile.

so that default procurement type will come as per the user id.

Regards,

Sandeep V