cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

valuation of material in valuation area is inconsistent

0 Kudos

Dear sap experts

I am facing a peculiar issue with ckmlcp for period 11 2013. I guess something wrong with consistency check between material master and material ledger. Then, I have checked transaction history for this material in ckmc. I am trying to reverse the material movement for this material at this period. However, I got error message as below:

Valuation of material 0603040060170520 in valuation area JNA1 inconsistent

The system determined an inconsistency in material 0603040060170520 in valuation area JNA1 for period 012. The valuation data contained in the material ledger differ from that in the material master.

System Response

The system will not allow the transaction to be posted, so that the inconsistency does not become any greater.

Procedure

To analyze consistency, please carry out the following transaction:
Proceed

Check the valuation data for any subsequent periods that exist.

Please contact your systems administrator.

What should I do? Please give me a guidance to resolve. I am looking forward to you reply ,thanks a lot.

Kindly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi..

We had this problem after we copied  DATA from production to test serve to make test environment.

To fix the error, We compared  LBKUM, SALK3 and VERPR of MBEWH table with PVPRS,SALK3 and SALK3 of CKMLCR Table.

We modified LBKUM, SALK3 and VERPR of MBEWH table to correspond to PVPRS,SALK3 and SALK3 of CKMLCR Table.

Answers (0)