SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation chain in an purchasing info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

For creating a seasonal Procurement I need the transportation chain for the scheduling.

I have to assign the transportation chain in the purchasing info, like SAP says in below.

SAP Help: "The transportation chains are assigned to a purchasing info record in transaction MM42 (Change Article) in the purchasing
view under Data per Vendor/Purch.Org/Site.

But I can’t find the transportation chain in my purchasing info. Do I need to configure the article Master Data in
the IMG to get the field?  If so, where do I have to start?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Kind regards

Marsha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Collins,

The field transportation group belongs to field selection group 190 and the field is already available on screen. So no need to configure the article master interface in IMG.

But to get the field in purchasing, view certain configurations are required. Please refer the Prerequisite section of following link.

Transportation Chain Processing - Scheduling - SAP Library

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Collins,

The field transportation group belongs to field selection group 190 and the field is already available on screen. So no need to configure the article master interface in IMG.

But to get the field in purchasing, view certain configurations are required. Please refer the Prerequisite section of following link.

Transportation Chain Processing - Scheduling - SAP Library

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Amit for your help