cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA certification exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am here in texas and planning to take the exam for SAP HANA. Can somebody help me out about how to study for the exam, is it beneficial to undsrstand the concept of TZHANA or nedd to memorixe all the important points in TZHANA?

Or is TZHANA book enough to pass the exam?

What type of question I should expect in the exam?

I don't have a server access do I have to have a server acces for practice, is it a compulsory step?

Thanks,

Mohammad Ali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashish_sachdeva
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad Ali,

There are two ways for the certification.

1. Training from Authorized Training Center :  If you have no Experience in SAP Technical before then this is the preferred way to achieve HANA certification . Also, they will provide you with the latest books which you need to study and Infrastructure for Practice.
  2. Self Study and Practice : If you already have knowledge on SAP Technical then prepare by self study as well . You need to collect most of certification topics using help.sap.com , scn.sap.com and www.saphana.com which are available easily . Also you can easily purchase developer access for SAP HANA using amazon services where you can practice to achieve certification.

Few useful links are :

• HANA access for Amazon registration :
  • HANA Installation Guide : help.sap.com/hana/SAP_HANA_Installation_Guide_en.pdf

Also , you need to decide if you want to go for HANA Administration Part :

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_hanatec131-sap-certified-technology-associate-edition-20...

or for Application development Part  :

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_hanaimp131-sap-certified-application-associate-edition-2...

In any Case I will suggest you to take access for HANA using developer license and practice as much as you can as it will also help you in Projects implementation after certification.

Best Regards,

Ashish Sachdeva

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Nice piece of advice.. really helpfull.

Warm Regards,

Saurabh Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am Naveen , I am new to this group. I am a BE Graduate in Electronics&Communication  stream, I have a 2 year exp in electronics industry, but now i want to build my career in SAP, so please guide me which module should i select??, i had consulted One training center by name itchamps in mysore, they recommended to go for ABAP, but i am not so strong in programming ,coding etc since i am from Electronics stream. I have a good knowledge on C, oops concept but i dont have relevant experience on that, so will i Be able to make it up in ABAP, kindly give me your valuable suggestions so that it help me alot.

Other than ABAP which modules will suit me, kindly comment here please!!!

, www.itchamps.com.

Thanks&Regards

NAVEEN S

naveen_srinivasa@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Basically it's depend on what is your education and your experienced or understanding. I am doing my Bachelors in Business Administration in MIS and i have a experience in managing database and i am pretty good in it that's why i wanna go with HANA.

Hope this information find your answer

Thanks,

Wasif

Former Member
former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad Ali,

You can appear for exam any part of the world ,but only SAP authorized center ,pls go through the material provided by training center thoroughly more than 3 times because 90% question is coming from that materials ,the concept of TzHANA is not memories because until unless you not practice you can t memories the transaction code ...One way book is enough but if you take training its good for you easily you can answer the question..What ever you learn in the training and what ever is their in material or document question is from their ...No you can get server access for practice at home ,through authorized center only having the server access ....

I hope you got answer of you query.

Regards

Nayeem