cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add custom field in Source of supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Expert,

I have a requirement to add a new search field to select the requisitions in sourcing cockpit (Assign source of supply).

The same custom field is available in Shopping Cart.

Requirement is to search the Shopping cart with the custom field, which is already available in SC.

I went through some blogs which said, I need to append the structure and make changes in dynpro.

Kindly help me on this, I dont know the structure and help required to proceed further.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Konstantin

I went through the note. Thanks. But I have a query.By making changes to structure /SAPSRM/S_SEARCH_FIELDS_PR , and then making changes in dynpro side. will the new field will appear in select requisition search screen.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

should work. SAP promises that, and it worked in one of my projects. If the name of the field the same - search should work also automatically. If not (as it was in my case) - you can use BBP_WF_LIST BADI to filter the results.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Konstantin ,

We are process of implementing the changes, But does the new field will appear in search result screen also? Or do we have to make changes to another structure from ABAP side.

Answers (0)