cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You do not have a maintenance contract for this installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

We use sap ecc 6.0 and we cut sap maintenance contract some years ago,now we want to upgrede the hardware,so we request a new licese key,but when we request from service.sap.com/support,it says "You do not have a maintenance contract for this installation.Please contact SAP contracts to arrange for a maintenance contract."

As far as I know,maintenance contract is for download patch and ehp.We requese a license key not maintenance certificate.Why we can't request a license key?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to know whether sap tie maintenace contract and license key together.If we don't have maintenace contract,does it mean we can't request license key any more?

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I have never been in a situation like this before and that is the reason I suggested you to contact SAP support. You should get a better answer from your SAP Business consultant who deals with this client.

Regards

RB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Just contact SAP support and the will answer this question.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now we can't create a message to sap techinal support since we cut sap maintenance contract.And we don't want contact sap sales,because they want to sale us hana and PI.

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Whether they want to sell you HAN or PI is their job, whether to buy them or not is your decision.

You can contact them and address the present situation and get an answer.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we dno't buy any more product from sap,sap sales will ignore it.