SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Site for Purchasing Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am studying PA of retail 310 about reference site :refsite

ex:

You can maintain vendor and site data, purchasing info records and purchasing

conditions for a group of sites. Use the reference sites for the purchasing to do

this. Such a reference site represents all sites that are assigned to it. The data

is only stored at reference site level and is always used if there is no specific

corresponding data at store level.

As an extension of the supply source determination, the vendor and site data can

also be used to limit vendors to only the assigned sites. If a vendor is assigned to a

reference site, this vendor supplies all sites that are assigned to the reference site.

1 step: i have creat a refsite under a purchasing org,3101

2 step: creat a info for reference site  3101;

3.step: creat a po for 9005,but there is no price from the info condation reference 3101.

and now i want to know how to ues the  Reference Site for Purchasing Data???

who can help me?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Liu,

If you have defined the reference site and assigned all respective sites to it, there is nothing to do specially for specific sites. If the purchasing data is defined for the reference site, it will automatically be adopted from reference site provided it is assigned to it.

You can proceed creating procurement data or document for this site and it will refer automatically.

If this is not what you were asking, then please provide more details of your question.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liu,,

Have you solved this problem? I created a site reference but it doesn't work for purchasing condition records.

Thanks and best regards,

Antonio