cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Extended Classic Scenario Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly we use SRM extended classic scenario and we success to do PO replication from SRM to ECC , my question is How do replication from ECC to SRM ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Kindly any solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali

you need to create Z Program in order to tackle this requirement. Currently I don't think there is any standard functionality which can do this.

Thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your support

kindly we work on SRM 7 EHP1 the question is if upgrade EHP1 to EHP2 is that solve problem to upload and download PO & Contract ? please advise

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

ALI FAYEZ wrote:

Hi

Kindly we use SRM extended classic scenario and we success to do PO replication from SRM to ECC , my question is How do replication from ECC to SRM ?

this is your initial requirement.

As written previously by forumers, it is not possible in SRM standard.

Nevertheless, if you are in SRM 7.02, a workaround could be to use Business Function "Continuous Innovations 2" (SRM_CONT_IMPR_2) and its switch "Excel Upload and Download (Enhanced)".

As you are in Extended Classic Scenario, SRM PO created will be replicated to ECC in standard.

For this reason, I disadvise you to use it to create SRM PO for already existing ECC PO.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your reply , Actually we try to find an solution to Replicate PO and Contract from ECC to SRM in Extend classic Scenario or how we can upload PO and Contract document to SRM system , I think we should upload PO documents then PO document

Could you please how we can upload contract and PO in SRM ? Please advise 

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali

is your system migrated from Non SAP to SAP could you please confirm on how the requirment has arised or was SRM installed at a later stage . I know in ECC we can migrate PO from legacy  to SAP however not quite sure on whether we can do the same in SRM . Do you also mean that for each PO in ECC there is also a SRM SC created ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Are you looking for a solution by which you can upload ECC POs to SRM? In that case what I would say that it is not feasible as there are lots of materials which are not there in SRM. Similarly some of the GL accounts won't be available. Because of that it will give you an error.

Thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

In extended classic, flow of PO is always one way i.e. from SRM to ECC.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks Verma for your support

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you mean how to replicate PO from ECC to SRM - this is not done at all. However you can post confirmations for backend PO's in SRM.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin for your reply , so there is no any solution to replicate PO in ECC to SRM ?

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, no there isn't any way unless you are willing to invest in a custom created solution (which is not something that I would recommend).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin for your support