Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ8G error C6018

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

User has run the job for settlement through program RKO7CJ8G for transaction code CJ8G. In the error log for the job we get unusaual messages which are as follows:

C6018 Operation for internal values 0000123194 00000001 does not exist

C6018 Operation for internal values 0000128142 00000002 does not exist

C6018 Operation for internal values 0000128142 00000003 does not exist

I found these objects in table AFVC for operation task list and for Field AUFPL. We get the project nos from this table and the Networks can be found as Activity assigned. The network activities are both of Control Key PS03 and PS01.

User does not know how to remove this error and what actions needs to be taken.

I found some old note of SAP related to this error like 178526 and this does not apply for our version of SAP in ECC 6.0.

While I search in SDN or Service Market place I find two discussions with the same error code but related to FI document posting.Specially this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1882962

Here it talks of three SAP Notes related to the same kind of error but in FI.

Can anybody guide me to go ahead.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suman,

Check if the Activity are included in Project summarization.

Check below SAP note if can help you.

447435 - Deleting activity with summarization: CL585, C6018 and other

Regards

Tushar

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

No the Network activity is not included for project summarization.Also our SAP version is ECC 6.0 which is higher than the vaidity of the note. I dont this will be helpful.

I have raised one Incident to SAP but the reply is a suggestion to run the report in out of business hours when other programs for deleting activities does not run. Again I do not agree with this as the job runs in out of business hours only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suman,

Please update SAP with your comments and ask for alternative solution.

Regards

Tushar

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

I have updated the same to SAP and waiting for a reply. But anyone has faced a similar error for settlement before?