SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SAP Compatible Units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PM/CS Gurus,

My client has decided to use functionality, SAP Compatible Units. The plan is to define repetitive jobs as compatible units. Its also planned to create (parent) compatible units combining multiple compatible units to create complex repetitive jobs. The solution how ever is in the very early stage of proof testing.

I have already created a test compatible unit with an associated task list. Now I want to to create a Work Order referring to this compatible unit so that the operations/components in the task list comes to the Work Order.

But I do not know how to do this. Could somebody explain me as to how to create a work order associating a compatible unit (in detail), please?

Cheers

Deepal

2 REPLIES 2

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepal,

Did you manage to meet up with this requirement ? if not please let me know I have done this now.

Thank you

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Prakash,

could you share some knowledge regarding the subject? Can you provide details regarding the setup of the classification system?

Thank you, kind regards,

JFS