Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to RFC scenario

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai team,

I am doing file to RFC scenario in that i am using BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA BAPI message i am trying to place a set of values in this function module after running the communication channels i got success in both the communication channels and the receiver side channel is said to be placed the message in the ECC6 system but when we checked it is not showing the message in ECC system.

Regards

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have tried using another ZBAPI instead of standered one then only it is able to place the data successfully. I think in that there is no write data operation in that functional module so that data could not be placed in it.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Avinash.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I forgot to mention that i am working on SAP PI 7.3.1 single stack, does the monitoring process change in case of Single stack?

i have done the File to RFC to File scenario successfully  but in file to RFC scenario no error is raised and i am not able to find any dumps or any RFC values held in the transactions given by you. Please help me in this issue.

Regards

Avinash.

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Little bit.

You can still using RWB, but the full monitoring you must use PIMON.

http://host:door/pimon

Kind regards,

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

I have already monitored the communication channels in the configuring and monitor home and i saw the channels are running perfectly but message is not able to be found in the ECC system.

Regards,

Avinash 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Check at below points.

1)Check in SXMB_MONI .

2)Check in the receiver RFC communication channel.

3)SM58 (PI system)

4)SMQ2 (ERP system)

5)SM58 (ERP system)

You will definitely find error in any of the above steps .Take the respective action according to error.

Regards

Venkat

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Try to set  "Commit Handling for Single BAPI Calls" in the advanced mode. Check the parameter here: Configuring the Receiver RFC Adapter - Configuring the RFC Adapter in the Integration Directory/PCK ...

Regards.

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Check the sm58, also smq2.

Raise the loggin and trace into sxi_monitor:

Runtime : Parameters............ Value.............Default value

LOGGING                  1                         0

LOGGING_PROPAGATION         1                         0

LOGGING_SYNC                    1                         0

Another point.

Check Tcode bd97 if there is a logical system of SAP ECC system.

After that Tcode bd54, check if there is the connection to SAP ECC system tied with logical system defined at BD97.

Kind regards,

Ricardo Viana

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

Try to refresh the CPA cache, Reimport the RFC-BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA BAPI,Again run the interface and check the st22 transaction in ECC whether any dump happen.If any problem related to mismatch of data field or value inform this dump to ABAP team they will resolve the issue according to the dump.

Best Regards,

Monikandan

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Here is what all you need to know about RFC monitoring.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/930159

Regards,

Karthik