cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2i8 Capital Goods Transfer of Credit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

When we do excise posting for capital goods, 50% is transfered in J_1ipart2 tables and show in j2i9(50%), but it is not showing in j2i8(goods transfer for credit.

please guide me for further setting in sap.

internal no is showing tables as i highlighted but it is not showing in j2i8(for 50% transfer)

I have attached screen shot please check it.

with regards

sanjay agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Patil told your Selecting Part 2 in selection screen if you have any doubt in Asset Procurement below link Explained in steps Original Author is

Capital Procurement in SAP | SCN

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you posted the Part2 for the excise invoice selected? Ensure the status is Posted in all the Excise related tables for the Excise invoice selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have not posted the part2 for the excise invoice selected. i have just marked it for showing you that the internal excise no is not showing of that tables internal excise no.

with regards

sanjay agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you not posted then why are you selecting it , don't select PART 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have just shown you,that between this internal number range, concern internal no is not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay

Please post good clarity Image i cannot see it correctly.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still donot understand your query. Why are you going for Part 2 table when the excise invoice is not yet posted. Be more specific with your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Now, Pl. Check Following Screen Shot.

when we do excise posting for capital items, it shows 50% credit in j2i9 screen as table J_1IPART2, which i attached as first screen shots.

it shows excise internal no 1331044100 in J_1IPART2 (50% Credit).

but it is not showing in j2i8 as rest 50% credit(Captial goods transfer of credit).

it should shows internal no 1331044100 in j2i8 as rest internal no is showing in j2i8.

Now.Pl. let me know any steps skipping.

with regards,

Sanjay Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Now, Please check all screen shots.

with regards,

sanjay agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st u need to know Only 50% credit taken in First year it will be capture at the time of MIGO or J1IEX and again your taking credit of remaining 50% in same year.i can see in your screen shot

Below r my screen shots check it

u are getting confused

Please do it sandox and test it

Regards

shiva

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You first tell us whether you have posted Part2 or not?

In the report J2I9 you only get the Excise base value & the Excise duties (CENVAT) you have availed (50%) and it will not show up the balance qty which is kept on Hold.

Where as the report J2I8 list the Total Duties as well available Duties (BED=ECS=SECESS+AED)

In the Consecutive year, you can avail this duty using J2I8 by selecting the Record and by clickig on Transfer buton.

If the above explanation is not clear to you then do post your query in detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't select as List based on Part2 entries in J2I8

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use Internationalization and Unicode space for all CIN related expertise.

Discussion moved from SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM) toInternationalization and Unicode