cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI done but still line item open in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Please advise, We created one sales order with 10 line items, done the PGI , but for line item 9 delivery still open, but PGI done for respective Material.

please let me know the root cause.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Please use subject-line effectively, avoid all CAPs in subject-line.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run this program T code SE38 Run Program SDRQCR21 for Recovery of sales and delivery Requirement and check. it will resolve your issue.

I have faced same issue.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Could you please put the screen shot of the Delivery status field for item which is showing wrong status? and also check what is the Goods movement status in delivery document ?

there is a correction program which can be used to update the status of delivery goods movement which can subsequently update Sales order item status

program #  RVDELSTA

@Gurus,

As far as standard SAP, Completion Rule is only used for referring from Quotations and Contracts, (Correct me if i am wrong). for Deepak Issue, i believe there could be something else which is hindering delivery status update

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

It the Item Category of the 9th Line Item is same as other Line items?

If it is different then check the Completion Rule in Item Category definition (VOV7) and ensure that it is blank.

You many also Refer SAP Note:  323048

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

thank you i will check & revert ASAP.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak

Please check what is the status of that line item in Sale order line item status tab. If possible psate the screen shot. Delivery open means in document flow delivery has being process status. Right? Did you bill that delivery??

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes we billed it,

sales order status is open, as well as in VL03n screen -->open qty. is 0, but material issued.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

Check what Jignesh has suggested you. That can be another reason. If your everything is fine, whole sale order process seems ok to you and there is nothing wrong then you can make that delivery complete with VL_COMPLETE  Tcode but you have to check all aspects why this is happening.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

thank you for the reply, we checked the config. properly, all is well , but user done one mistake he put specific material manually, for that purpose PGI done but open qty. remain same.

For this process can we put the restriction, whatever scheduled  qty that much materials should be show in Delivery, no need to add another material in the same.

please advise, if there any config. point.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

For this please go to delivery type settings 0VLK and assign 201 in Item Requirement field. With this system will throw error message You cannot add this item to the delivery whenever user will try to add some extra material which was not in sale order.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

You can control user not to add any Material Manually in the delivery document without reference to sales order

In 0VLK, for your delivery document type, change item requirement to 201

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thank you for the reply, we need to assign 201 or 101 in item requirement. because i read 101.

please advise the effect of both.

as well as please let me know how to assign points for you. really its helpful for me.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

For your requirement it is 201 in delivry type settings in 0VLK Tcode. Dont change in copy control item level. Just change in delivery and test by creating new delivery order.

Fro closing this thread and assigning points you can mar answers as helpful and correct. You can see Helpful Answer and Correct Answer button with every post in this thread.

Thank$