cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Sender error in PI 7.11 dual stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have freshly installed PI 7.11 system (dual stack) and am trying to create one sample scenario SOAP to RFC synchronous but receiving following error at SOAP sender adapter

"java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.xmb.XMBReliableMessagingHeader.getQualityOfService() of an object returned from com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.xmb.XMBMessageOperator.getReliableMessagingHeader(com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.Message, bool)"

When checked the module of SOAP Sender it was "sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean". I guess it should be CallSAPAdapter right. I tried that as well but no luck.

I tried doing a CPA Cache refresh but it also gave following error "

Could not parse InboundBinding with ObjectId: bd04482406b73743a7687811f7d4a67e AdapterType: SOAP|http://sap.com/xi/XI/System|e5a519a0766111dca2e8e95d0a115642:</Message> 
<Trace>com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPASchemaException: No SchemaDefinitions available for AdapterType: SOAP|e5a519a0766111dca2e8e95d0a115642|http://sap.com/xi/XI/System at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.schema.SchemaManager.getSchemaDefinition"            
I    Is there anything missing. The SXI_CACHE is showing green for the adapter engine as well. No idea whether its a SOAP adapter issue.  However one quick observation, i tried file to file scenario and it works fine. However if i again perform CPACache it again starts giving error until i re-activate the configuration.
  thanks in advance.
Regards                                                                              

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet

I am also facing the same issue. Did you resolved it?

Regards,

Ram

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Your error suggest the problem with Adapter metadata of SOAP adapter. Please check the adapter metadata in SAP Basis software component. Please also check the other SOAP channels.If the issue is only with this SOAP channel then it would problem with your configuration object/cache. If the issue is with all SOAP channels then your adapter metadata might changed/corrupted.

No SchemaDefinitions available for AdapterType: SOAP|e5a519a0766111dca2e8e95d0a115642|http://sap.com/xi/XI/System at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.schema.SchemaManager.getSchemaDefinition

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Is it the only SOAP channel you are getting the error or it is common with all the other SOAP channels.

If it is only one channel I would like you to try with Start and Stop of the channel as it works sometimes.

Thanks,

Kalyan

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

The problem seems to be in the cache and not in the SOAP adapter. Check this 1572512 - Problems with PI cache after upgrade to 7.1x

Also, you can ask to your basis team if your PI 7.11 is in the last support package because the first ones had a little problems with the cache.

Regards.