Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to transfer planned oreds from APO to R3,Below is the error

"

Order with internal no. 000000000787 (material CADBURY, plant RD30) only exists in APO

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF153"

where as the product exist in R3 at plant RD30.

Any specific information i need to maintain in material master to make this happen?

Thanks,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shri Krishna,

I would agree with Babu, that any post should have meaningful subject so that same post can be refereed in future as well.

For your question;

The error is for specific order no., if you are not able to send other planned orders to ECC as well, then check following;

- Integration model for planned orders.

- Publication settings for in-house production

- Last Check in table MARC, if the material is APO relevant or not.

Please check and correct, if any of them is missing and let me know if this solves your issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh/Babu,

Thanks for the help.I will take care of putting subject in future conversations.

I checked all the 3 points.Third one was missing which is corrected now but now getting other error

"Account assignment data is incomplete"

Where as i see account data is maintained in Material master in R3.

Could you please help if any specific fiels needs to be maintained there?

Thanks,

Krish

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shri Krishna,

A quick search in SCN got me to the following link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1785639

Hope the above link helps you. Also, you could try to search on your own to refer the previous posts in SCN which is a vast knowledge base. If you want to know how to search in SCN, please read the following blog How to use SCN Search

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shri Krishna,

Great that your issue is resolved, i don't think account assignment as such has anything to do with APO, but yes you might get the error if there is any missing data, which is required.

What account assignment data is missing, must be PP (as every function has some kind of account assignment), are you getting any hint from the error, please post the screenshot of the error you are getting, if it is PP / MM related in that case you might want to consult to concerned person for that.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

I already saw this post and was not helpful.

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for the suggestion.I escalated the same to MM team.Now not facing the issue.

Thanks,

Krish

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shri Krishna,

Its great to know that your issue is resolved, if you have no further query then please close the thread as per SCN rules of engagement.

Rgds

Sourabh

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shri Krishna,

Please use a meaningful subject to post further queries in SCN forums. Also, please go through the following SCN rules of enagement that helps every forum member to follow the decorum.

SCN Rules of Engagement

To answer your question, do you have a valid "Integation Model between R/3 and APO to CIF the planned orders" ? Could you check that once ?

Also, you need to ensure that the Publication settings in APO had been defined properly for Planned orders.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari