SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Event 00 is triggered in Payment Run FPY1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing an issue regarding the generation of outgoing payment file in tcode FPY1. Whenever I try to create the file, it gives me a message say

"No data records found for these selection criteria

Message no. FZ208".

So I put a breakpoint in each function modules (for example FKK_PAYMEDIUM_SAMPLE_00, FKK_PAYMEDIUM_SAMPLE_10,..) configured in FQP3 and debug the program in FPY1 when I click on Schedule program run . I noticed only event 00 is triggered and the rests are not executed. Can you please tell me why only event 00 is triggered? Why wouldn't the other events get triggered as well? So how can I format the file if they are not executed?

Best Regards,
Sothorm

5 REPLIES 5

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sothorm,

Are you able to successfully generate the payment proposal?

Going though your post, I think that since there are no records to be picked, so the file is not getting generated.

First run the payment proposal and once its completed, go to Environment--->Payment List and select payments and execute.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thank for your response. In fact all open items are picked and after I ran Payment List, I got a list of payment data. But when I go to Environment-->DME Administration, it gives me a message that say No data records found in this selection criteria.

Best Regards,
Sothorm

0 Kudos

Hi Sothorm,

Once the payment list is generated, you need to run either the standard Program SAPFKPY3 to generated the file. or you can go to Environment--->Payment medium, which would also tell you to execute standard Program SAPFKPY3 to generate the file.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thank you so much for your response and solution for our issue. Fortunately, one of our consultants has already fixed it and now it is working fine.

Best Regards,
Sothorm

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sothorm:

Firstly - if there are no records to process, then only event 00 would be processed.  The issue seems to be that you are expecting payment records when there are none to process.  Check the logs from the payment run to determine why you have no records to process.

regards,

bill.