cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are the fields KOMK-IX_KOMT1_V and KOMK - IX_KOMT1_B populated?what is their significance?

0 Kudos

Need to understand how these two fields are populated and what is their significance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi All ,

thanks for the response .This is the issue i am facing .

BDC tries to create a Credit and Debit memo request with reference to invoice. I am getting this error "Condition XYZ is missing in the pricing procedure A V XYZAB" . The pricing procedure has the condition type  .  I was trying to find what the issue is and i noticed in function Pricing_check i am getting this error.I was trying to understand how KOMK-ix_Komt1_V and KOMK-ix_Komt1_b values are populated. the program tries to find the condition type between these ranges and if not found it is throwing an error.

Please advise.

thanks

goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

Actually, the problem is not in the KOMK table. It may be in the pricing procedure configuration.

Check the following link for reference.

Thanks & Regards.,

SABARISH

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would have been ideal had you posted this query by indicating what made you to post here.  This will help the members to give the nearest explanation if not the exact answer.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might be the following link will help you understand the details:

Field overflow in pricing KOMT1-IX_KOMT2_B

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

Both fields are Index number for internal tables. Actually, two internal tables index are filling in these two fields. KOMK-IX_KOMT1_V holds the index number of pricing condition occurs first in table 1 and komk-IX_KOMT1_B holds the access sequence index number in the table 2(Index number of last access sequence for a condition).

For instance.,

Table1 --->T683.

Table2 --->T682.

Thanks & Regards,

SABARISH