Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

unable to delimit the OM Position Object (HRP1000)

Hello All,

i am facing a strange issue.

I see there are positions which having 1000 object only (there is no relationships). I tried to delimit these positions from PP01 or PPOME to 30.12.2013 but system is not allowing me to delimit saying that "No authorization to delimit object 01 S XXXXXXXXX".

I also tried using report RHGRENZ4 to delimit these objects however when ever i give the position id and tried to delimit with new delimit end date it doesn't show any results.

Also i tried with SAP ALL access and all other access from the roles and authorization i have tried but nothing works out.

I also observed that these position which i was trying to delimit were created by user SAP (i saw in user creation) and i need to delimit these positions as these are not in use.

Can someone pls help me.

Regards

Vj

Former Member
Former Member replied

I tried to figure it out the way to delimit but wonder is that the right way

Anywayz just like to share here the way i have done

Firstly when i select the position and select the the status change and choose the propose change option in the menu then system is directly asking the new validity date which can be entered and also the delimit date for that particular position. But the catch here is that after saving it automatically goes to the planned version and after saving we may need to delete the planned version entry manually again and if we see it in Active version then the postion dates are delimited.

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question