cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tlanes getting created without product while CIFing PIRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I CIFed PIRs from ECC. When i checked in APO system, i found some Tlanes are created without any information such as product & mot between vendor location(source) & plant(destination). I don't know how it got created & what is the issue behind it ?

I checked in the table level. For these locations, entries are there in /SAPAPO/V_TR table but not in  /SAPAPO/TR_PROD table.

Please help me in understanding how it got created.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Anand,

Can you ensure the products exist in APO at destination location for the PIRs that are being CIFed in active 000 planning version.

Note to create a product-specific TLane you need product at destination not necessarily at source location.

If that is also there then work with your developer to rulel out any technical enhancement implementation is causing the issue.

Regards,

Somnath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be sure that in ECC you defined correctly procurement type in material master data and/or info record.

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Anand,

Check in the T lane,There is column "creation Indicator" to find out how the T lane has been created ....

hope it'll help you...

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi debashis,

Actually no product exist in the tlane. the product area is blank.

I don't know how there is a Tlanes exist between the source & destination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

In standard, if the product assignment has been deleted, and there is no Means of Transport, the entire TL will be deleted as well.  As long as the MT exists, the TL will remain.

Has a 'Means of Transport' been defined?

Means of Transport are typically created manually in either //SCC_TL1 or //SCC_TL5.  They can also be deleted using these transactions.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply..

While Cifing PIRs MOTs are not getting created, so MOTs are not there. But in some cases, I found some Tlanes without product & MOT. I am trying to find out the reason why it has been created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

I have never seen this happen.  I suspect someone has created an enhancement that is causing this odd situation.  If your developers cannot find an enhancement that is the root cause of this phenomenon, I suggest you open a message with SAP.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Ananad,

Just check in change document  for T lane T code: "/SAPAPO/TR_CD_TLANE:,  If you still did not get any log then follow as Dogboy suggested...

Regards

Debashis