cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS board loading issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i am defining a specific selection criteria in th DS board /SAPAPO/CDPS0   the sandbox system is loading a lot of  products and activities.

Though the inconsistency are cleared in /SAPAPO/OM17 . Still i face this problem. I even tried the running the report /SAPAPO/OM_LCCHECK_ERASER. But it dint help. Sand box Live cache memory is pretty fine but i dont think the problem is in there.

Is there any other checks that i can do or step that are performed to  resolve the problem.

I am maintaing 14 day selection range and Overall profile with least possible filter criteria.

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

In general, data selection should be restricted via the work area + planning and display horizon. If too much data is selected, maybe you can se indicator "Only Selected Resources/Products/Orders" to prevent the DSPB from extending the selection too much.

The propagation range cannot be used to restrict the selected objects at the DSPB. Rather it only determines whether those objects which were selected can be changed (e.g. a product outside prop. range can be seleted and displayed, but users will be unable to create new orders for it).

If you're in MTO scenario and you use product chart and too many lines are displayed for the same produce, running /SAPAPO/DM_PEGKEY_REORG may help (product chart will display one row for each pegging area).

Regards,

Tiago

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Sobhit,

In DS Board check the overall profile and work area you are using. Please check whether those selections maintained in work area and overall profile matches your selection list. If not then you can restrict them in work area and propagation range  & Configure as desired one.

Regards

Debashis