cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message no f5354 sap sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all while doing vf01 it is letting me save the document but on doing vf02 and clicking the green flag to release the document for accounting it is giving me the below mentioned error....For your consideration inquiry, quotation, sales order and delivery (sales chain) is all completed and status for all these in document flow is completed!

PS...  I have scanned through the google and scn forum but none of the solutions suggested were able to solve this error!!!

Account 140000 in company code ZAAA cannot be directly posted to

Message no. F5354

Diagnosis

Account "140000" in company code "ZAAA" is marked as a reconciliation account for account type "D" and cannot therefore be directly posted to.

System Response

Error

Procedure

Select a different account.

Many thanks in advance,

Amit

rdevan369
Explorer
0 Kudos

Discount allowed GL Account should be assigned in T.Code OBXI if applicable, and the Discount Account Select post automatically check-box in T.Code FS00,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Review your account assignments in VKOA. It seems that one of your pricing conditions/account keys tries to post against the customer reconciliation account 140000 what is not allowed. Typically, you post against revenue or accrual accounts.

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply Bernhard...

Condition types in pricing procedure are  as under

Cond type      Manual    required           requirement    caltyp    acct key

EK01               z                                                                       ERL                                                                             

PR00                                z                       2                               ERL                                                                    

GROSS PRICE                                                  2

K005                                  z                      2                               ERS

K007                                  z                      2                              ERS

K004                                  z                      2                               ERS

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check VKOA for account keys ERL and ERS and check that they do not point to account 140000.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bernhard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

=> In the standard system design, it is not allowed to assign both the Reconciliation Account determination and Cash Account determination to the same billing type. This is the root cause of the error -> F5354. Please remove the Cash Account determination and re-test.

=> Also check the settings in TCode FS00 and enter GL account 140000 and company code ZAAA.

I hope this will help to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Bhavin Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

KOFI00 is the account determination assigned to billing type f2 which is standard!!

Now where do i remove the cash account determination from..

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Please check the setting in VOFA tcode.

. The error message F5354 can be also due to an incorrect customizing

setting in transaction OBA1, procedure Exchange rate difference

in open items.

Regards,

Bhavin