cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
I completed My B.Tech information technology 2years back.And i don't have a experience.I wanted to start my carrier with SAP..please guide me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am Naveen , I am new to this group. I am a BE Graduate in Electronics&Communication  stream, I have a 2 year exp in electronics industry, but now i want to build my career in SAP, so please guide me which module should i select??, i had consulted One training center by name itchamps in mysore, they recommended to go for ABAP, but i am not so strong in programming ,coding etc since i am from Electronics stream. I have a good knowledge on C, oops concept but i dont have relevant experience on that, so will i Be able to make it up in ABAP, kindly give me your valuable suggestions so that it help me alot.

Other than ABAP which modules will suit me, kindly comment here please!!!

www.itchamps.com.

Thanks&Regards

NAVEEN S

naveen_srinivasa@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Janani,

Its good you want to start your career with SAP but first question will rise what you did in last two year. ? And after learning SAP, you will be fresher and at fresher level getting job in SAP field is bit difficult. So before start anything please think twice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janani,

If u have patience( 1 month or 2 month or may be 1 year)..... then choose the SAP career.

Because as a fresher a bit difficult to get a job.

And our knowledge also matters to get jobs,And if u have any references in any sap partners company it will work out.

if u have any queries please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Thank you..

I have references in sap partnered companies..I wanted to know the prerequisites for a any sap course.I prefer sap scm/logistics,sap business objects .as a fresher which one will suite me.and their prerequisites and their scope..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janani,

Its Great.You are from technical background .so its better to choose from technical SAP ABAP/webdynpro and its better if you can learn ABAP with BI.

If u go with scm/logistics,its functional side.

what ever you already have references.If these references too close with you,its better do what they are doing.Because we learn real time experience and real time scenarios from them.

If you need any help feel free to ask.

email:galireddy1989@gmail.com

Regards,

Reddy,