cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Debug ABAP Proxy in SXI_SUPPORT in ECC6.0?

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In PI 7.1 I used to very easily debug the ABAP Proxy code in ECC 6.0.

Now i am working on a project in PI 7.3 but the tcode 1 looks different and is behaving differently.

I have generated the code in Inbound Service Interface and have inserted a break-point to stop the code.

I know there are 2 ways to debug the proxy code in ECC- I havECe also given my effort details for each

1. Tcode SXI_SUPPORT = you can upload the test XML message and debug

When i tried to run this tcode in PI 7.3 / ECC6.0 system, it shows more options plus i am unable to stop the tcode at the break point.

I have inserted session break-point in the code also.

Usually i have to select option Service Selection and Inbound Proxy option but in the system the tcode is giving me the option of Service Selection but there is no inbound proxy selection.

Instead there are options for Sender and Receiver Agreement, Mapping and interface determination.

How do i stop the code at break point and which option i should select?

2. SPROXY = Test the class in test environment and debug

Here the code stops at the break point but now i need to upload the text XML instance and i am not sure where to load it and how to load it for testing.

Please advice.

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

2. SPROXY = Test the class in test environment and debug

Here the code stops at the break point but now i need to upload the text XML instance and i am not sure where to load it and how to load it for testing.

>> goto the Server proxy [using sproxy t-code.]. Press F8 [press twice] to test the proxy. U will get the below screen.

Press the xml editor button [ yellow rounded]. Carefully enter the xml data to test. Again press F8, control will goto bebugging mode.

Hope it helps.

Reg,

Avinash M

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Avinash and Harish

I have now done the debugging in SPROXY.

What I was interested in also doing the debugging via the SXI_SUPPORT tcode.

Can you please advice?

Regards,

Archana

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

SXI_SUPPORT -> Test all the Repository and Directory Objects

you can test your PI object from ECC as you have local integration engine available in ECC.

you can test sender agreement, interface determination, receiver agreement, routing (receiver determination) and mapping from the transaction. You just need to provide the sender system, sender intgerface, namespace and data in the transaction.

It is not to test the ABAP proxy but to test the PI objects from ECC (local testing).

Hope it help.

regards,

Harish

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish.

I will try this out.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

For server Proxy (Proxy from ECC to SAP) you can upload the XML in SPROXY Tcode. it gives the option to insert the XML or upload the XML.

regards,

Harish