cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOA manager is not working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHen i hit the tcode SOAMANAGER, IE came to existence and ask for logon. After logon it display error.

Now i am not getting how to solve this issue.

Please find the scrrenshot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

attila_mikulan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Neeraj

As the error states, the FQDN is not configured in the system. It is necessary to run WebDynpro applications. See WIKI page -> Solution -> Point 2: Transaction SOAMANAGER doesn’t start or doesn't work properly - Technology Troubleshooting Guide - S...

Cheers,

Attila

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Neeraj.

Please ask your basis consultant to set the parameter with tcode rz10 as below.

icm/server_port_0      PROT=HTTP, PORT=8000, TIMEOUT=1000, PROCTIMEOUT=1200

icm/host_name_full    stcdd.<domain_name>

and also maintain the host file entry for the server in your local machine C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.

Rableen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rableen,

I know for SOAMANAGER parameters are not set, I also asked the basis person to set up the parameter. He said we are on abap stack and for this we also need java stack.

Now i do not know how to solve this problem?

Is this true, that we need java stack also to set up this parameters ?

if not how can we do this?

Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraj,

For setting there parameter we don,t require java_Stack , Ask him to set the parameter and take a restart ,only 10 min work for basis consultant.

Rableen

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

attila_mikulan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj

The WIKI document is also available as an official SAP Note. Show them 1936501, it's really easy to fix as explained by Rableen as well. One additional remark to his comment, that SAPLOCALHOSTFULL parameter is stronger than icm/host_name_full, so I would recommend to maintain the first instead.

Cheers,

Attila