cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve Data from ERP Infosets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lumira Experts,

I´m searching for a way restrict data transfered from the infoset to Lumira. Only transfer last 5 months , and certain sales orgainsations,...

Currently our infoset are way to huge in terms of columns and entries.

Is there any way to use the selection parameters of infosets.

I tried with sql but it shows no entries.

select * from HAUPTKUNDEN  WHERE 'KNVP-VKORG' = '2000'

Another idea would be to extract the data from a programm to the infoset, yet that counters the benefit of being independend from IT...

Open for any Ideas Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another idea for you to consider:

You could create a universe against the InfoSet/Query and then Lumira can report against the ECC InfoSet and then it might be easier to report/filter from the ECC universe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m not familiar with universe, is it a BO functionality ? We have currently no BO in use.

Can you give me a hint on Freesql code, what am I doing wrong ?

select * from HAUPTKUNDEN  WHERE 'KNVP-VKORG' = '2000', no syntax error but I´m getting no entries..

BR

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh, I am sorry - I didn't realize there was no BI

I am not an SQL expert - your code looks good to me - another idea I have is in here

- perhaps filter after you preview?

Also see

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The syntax seems OK and what you are facing confirms it (no error). it might that the query is not giving any data back. To give more advice, we need to know more on the underlyiing data, or get some logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was related to last Lumira Version. In Actual Version 15.1 SQL retrieval works fine.

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is good news Matthias, great to know it worked. Please tell us more about your SAP Lumira experience on top of ERP 🙂

Regards,

Antoine

Answers (0)