cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Sales Order which is on Credit Block. I have released and saved the same using tcode VKM3.

When I reenter to the Tcode VKM3 with the same Sales Order it still shows up on the screen. Does this mean the Sales Order was still not released .?

Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Once you release the Credit Block to a sales order through transaction VKM3 means its released.

Generally, SAP Screens will have values of previous proceeds values. You processed your sales order earlier, so when you reenter to VKM3, it still shows that number only.

Othewise, try with some other order number and realese it and reenter the transaction code again, You will find processed value only.

Thanks,

Vinay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

This happens what i seen. But the answers given I think not exact. Once we releases the order system should not show it again for release.

I have another related query to this is when when release the order through VKM3 & changes the document again as per normal practice it should be blocked again when value excedes the tolerance limit.

But this is not happening. Kindly let me know what may be missing.

Thanks;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

once you released sales order from credit block and saved it, sales order must be released from the credit block

Thanks

Anil