SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP replication from CRM to ECC(FI-CA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my project, there is a requirement to replicate BP from SAP CRM to ECC (FI-CA).

I have created the necessary BP roles (MKK in ECC), assigned number ranges to Groupings,

Do I need to assign BP grouping to Customer Account Groups (IMG Path: Cross-Application Components / SAP Business Partner / Integration with Customer- /Vendor Master Data / Assign Business Partner Grouping to Customer Account Groups)?

Thanks in advance,

Anwesha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha,

I believe the Number Ranges and the Grouping Config should be fine. Please make sure the external & internal indicators are marked correctly.

Try creating a BP and let us know if you get an error in BDoc.

Thanks,

Rajessh

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha,

I believe the Number Ranges and the Grouping Config should be fine. Please make sure the external & internal indicators are marked correctly.

Try creating a BP and let us know if you get an error in BDoc.

Thanks,

Rajessh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

BP is getting replicated from CRM to ECC (FI-CA). But the problem  is that when I go to T code FPP3 and enter the BP number, then I am getting an error "Business Partner XXX does not exist in role Contract Partner."

I have created a Z role for BP to which I have assigned the Role category MKK in ECC.

What should I do to so that MKK role is automatically assigned while replication?

Thanks in advance

Anwesha

0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha,

When your are creating BP from CRM, the BP in CRM should have the BP Role "CRM000".

In ECC the above check is hard coded. If the BP Role from CRM is CRM000, then the BP Role in ECC will be changed to MKK.

Thanks,

Rajessh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajessh,

In CRM we have created a Z BP role which is copied from standard role CRM000. In ECC we have created a Z BP role with same name and it is copied from standard role MKK.

BP is getting replicated (there is entry in table BUT000 but no entry in BUT100).

When I try to open the BP through FPP2, I get the error - Role necessary for application transaction is not assigned to BP.

But I have assigned the role category MKK to the transaction FPP2 in IMG.

My requirement is such that I will have Z roles for BP.

Thanks in advance,

Anwesha

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.