cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP2.1.3 Android. Synchronization Error "invalid parameter" when upload 1000 items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a native android application which using the RFC operation to update sap table.

The synchronization success update to SAP when the operation input table line item with 100 items.

But the application occurs an error "invalid patameter" when I'm trying to upload more than 1000 items.

Full error description like the following:

com.sybase.persistence.PersistenceException: com.ianywhere.ultralitejni12.implementation.JniException: UltraLiteJ Error[-735]: Invalid parameter

Anyone can help me?

Regards

Choong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am also facing the same.If got solution, pls help me on this

Regards,

Dinesh

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Choong,

The Probable cause for UltraLite Error [-735] is An error occurred while evaluating a parameter.

i am not sure but did you check server logs and find something relevant.

meanwhile, can you check one thing, if you do the same operation (of inserting more than 1000 items) in the backned (not from device), and sync it with device, do you see any issue here?

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

I tested the case as you suggest. I hard code RFC backend to insert 1000 items and sync the RFC operation with the device. its no any issue there.

please help.

Regards

Choong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Anyone can help me please. Do I'm the only one to face this problem? Following is my synchronization code.

PROJECTDB.disableChangeLog();

SynchronizationGroup sg2 = PROJECTDB.getSynchronizationGroup("UploadGroup");

sg2.setEnableSIS(true);

sg2.save();

PROJECTDB.synchronize("UploadGroup");

PROJECTDB.enableChangeLog();

Please help.

Regards

Choong

Highly appreciate for any comment. Thanks

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you are passing the records, is it through PKs ? Is it a table input ? How many structure/table inputs are there RFC ? What is the error you are getting in the server?

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I have a MBO which added a RFC operation, this RFC operation have 2 table input (Header and line item table) and 2 export parameters output. I pass in the input table like the following:

set header

GenericList<ZUPLOAD_HEADER> headerList_b = new GenericList<ZUPLOAD_HEADER

ZUPLOAD_HEADER header = new ZUPLOAD_HEADER();

header.setMANDT(strMandt);

headerList_b.add(header);

set line item

GenericList<ZUPLOAD_ITEMS> itemList_b = new GenericList<ZUPLOAD_ITEMS>();

ZUPLOAD_ITEMS item = new ZUPLOAD_ITEMS();

item.setMANDT(strMandt);

itemList_b .add(item);

binding RFC operation input table

UploadBE_uploadListOperation operation = new UploadBE_uploadListOperation ();

operation.setT_HEADER(headerList_b);

operation.setT_ITEMS(itemList_b);

operation.save();

UploadBE_uploadListOperation.submitPendingOperations();

synchronize operation

PROJECTDB.disableChangeLog();

SynchronizationGroup sg2 = PROJECTDB.getSynchronizationGroup("UploadGroup");

sg2.setEnableSIS(true);

sg2.save();

PROJECTDB.synchronize("UploadGroup");

PROJECTDB.enableChangeLog();

Synchronization group - UploadGroup

Change detection interval : 1 second

Cache group - UploadCGroup

On Demand : 0 second

I didn't use any personalization key in this case. When the error prompt in the device, the server log didn't generate any "Error" type log.

Any problem with the code/MBOSetting above?

Regards,

Choong

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you have created a MBO using the RFC used for operation. Can you add the screenshot of the MBO.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Midhun,

Following is the MBO screen shot. The MBO name and operation name is different with my code sample provided previous because I short the name so that its easy to understand.

Regards

Choong

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with given below sample code:

BE_Upload_AVLStatus List = new BE_Upload_AVLStatus ();

List.BE_uploadList(headerList_b, temList_b);

List.save();

List.submitPending();

PROJECTDB.synchronize();

If the above is not working, there can be  limitation with the parameter size. So you can check whether it is working when you pass data through PKs, by mapping PKs with the import parameters of the operation.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I cannot get the operation method on the following:

List.BE_uploadList(headerList_b, itemList_b);

"List" do not have the method called "BE_uploadList()".

Regards,

Choong

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should get it. When you press CTRL_Space after List. you are not able to see the operation name there with parameters inside it ?

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I can't get the operation. My SUP server is 2.1.3, is that the SUP version not same with yours?

Regards,

Choong

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tried this code with SUP 2.1.3 too. Generally the method of MBOs are called similar to calling a method. But I don't understand why your case is different. You can check on this. Have you tried passing these values as PKs to SAP ?

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I tried to use pass these value as PKs but it prompt error due to the line item table is too huge that the PKs can handle. Error is the following:

The whole length of personalization parameters exceeds the limit of authenticate parameters and the safe length is 512 bytes

I will try to regenerate the MBO code and check whether it can get the method like you. Besides that, may I know what is your exact SUP version? Mine is 2.1.3.358.

UPDATE : I tried to regenerate the MBO code but its still the same. The only way to get the operation is BE_Upload_AVLStatusBE_uploadListOperation.

UPDATE 2: The reason I couldn't get the method as you suggested is because my operation is "others" type, I manage to get the method you suggested when I change the operation to "create" type but I still getting the same exception error. Please help.

Regards

Choong

Message was edited by: choong chan hol