cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control (increase) the size of popup bcz users can't see all descriptions/texts?

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have placed a input field (say, my_input_fld) on my_view, its binded with  my_CHAR100 attribute of my_node.

I am filling its input help in WDDOINIT by using below method,

CALL METHOD node_info->set_attribute_value_set
          EXPORTING
            name      = lv_aggrement_description
            value_set = lt_elements_of_desc.

Well, but, when user do click the buttom for serach/value help on my_input_fld, we are getting a popup, but w/ very small size!! hence users could not see all the 100 CHAR's description part in the popup!!! every time either user has to pull it at the corner or need to maximize, pls. let me know how can control / maximinze the popup in my case?

Thank yoiu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MSR,

This uses EVS, you can change the size of help window by using configuration settings in admin mode and save the changes in transport request.

Please follow the below steps:

• Add url parameter &SAP-CONFIG-MODE=X as below

• Open search help window ( press F4 key on input field )
  • Right click on search help window and choose settings for current configuration as below

• Now, set the height & width of window as below and click save and close button

• Save the changes to a transport request by using below dialog and click on OK button

• Here is the result of our settings to search help window

Hope this resolves your issue.

Regards,

Rama

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Awesome, Thank you for ur answer in details w/ pics, appreciated, i have implemented your suggestion and worked fine. But, pls. let me know

1) I thought after implementing your suggestion i gonna see some entry in WebDyn Pro tree structure in SE80, but i didn't see any entry!

2) I checked the (customizing) TR, wherein i saved my changes, there i double clicked the task and tried to see the entries table, there am getting a meesage saying that "No table entries found"!

But, i did SCC1 to test client, its working fine

Thank you

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MSR,

Thank you.

Let me answer your queries:

MSR MSR wrote:

1) I thought after implementing your suggestion i gonna see some entry in WebDyn Pro tree structure in SE80, but i didn't see any entry!

Here we are doing the settings to the configuration in admin mode. ie. personalisation settings will not appear in WDA tree structure in se80.

MSR MSR wrote:

2) I checked the (customizing) TR, wherein i saved my changes, there i double clicked the task and tried to see the entries table, there am getting a meesage saying that "No table entries found"!

The settings are stored under a configuration name and it will not hold the specific fields in it, instead you can see the configuration names in the customizing task as below

Hope this answers your queries

Regards,

Rama

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers

Answers (0)