cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Jobs for fresher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am an IT professional with a Masters degree in Computer Applications (MCA), currently working as a software developer for an Indio-US startup company. I recently completed SAP Certified Associate- ABAP certification with 83%. I have more than three years of hands on experience on product development, cloud application development and various frameworks and new technologies.

I am looking for a career in ABAP domain. For past two months I searched all jobs sites but still in vain.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Damodaran P - India | LinkedIn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damodaran,

Now its very difficulty to get a job in SAP but not impossible as you are working in IT company in other domain it will help to get and face interview ,according to my opinion try first small company are go with CTH position ...once you got some experience you can apply for mnc ....Now the market is down for year end now new project will be their but after  april it will get more vacancy & so much new project will come ,,so keep on try may you can get good new in this new year

Any how Happy new year..

Regards

Nayeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Damodaran,

Its bit difficult to getting a job in SAP field when you are fresher for SAP but not impossible. So i would say keep practicing on the things you have learned and keep yourself update with all Technical skills and with job portal sites too. There is a ABAP space also, that you can follow and share/gain some knowledge for ABAP, this will help you to increase your knowledge.