Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Syclo Service Manager 4.0 installation

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query on Syclo CRM Service Manager 4.0 .

We are following the process defined in the SAP® CRM Service Manager Installation Guide Version: 4.0 and Installation Guide for SAP Mobile SDK SAP Mobile Platform 2.3

My question is where will we create the user through which we can login in the mobile device . It would be the CRM server or the SMP server.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user would need to be on the CRM Server that the SMP Server \ Agentry Application is using to get data, and validate users.

Stephen Streeter

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone has any document availble on installing Vehicle Stock 4.0 Component in ECC system for Service Maanger 4.0.

We have downloaded all the required Files for Vehicle stock but dont have the installing procedure to install this file.

Please suggest some links or steps to install Vehicle Stock 4.0 Component.

Thanks.

Madhur 

0 Kudos

Vehicle stock install process is explained under additional component of service manager implementation guide. This is available in SAP Market place.

Thanks

Resmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Resmi,

Can you help me identifying the document, i have searched Service Market place and could not find the document.

Would be good if you can share the Link.

Thanks.

Madhur Kanungo

0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

Sorry, the Vehicle Stock 4.0 component for SM 4.0 is not yet available in the service markrt place.

However, you can refer the vehicle stock component installation document available for SM3.1.

There are not much changes except app name and post installation steps to refer new pattern SSM40*.

Thanks

Resmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Resmi,

We also need help to identify components that we need to update in SAP ECC side for vehicle stock component 4.0.

Can you help me identify the path to find the required components.

when i serached on service market place,i have found below files but dint got the component that need to be installed for VS 4.0.

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Madhur,

You should not need to update anything on the SAP side to use Vehicle Stock 4.0 with Service Manager 4.0.  The installation procedure to import the Stock Component into your Eclipse editor is also the same as for SM 3.1.  The only changes that were made in Stock 4.0 were enhanced UI and bug fixes.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason.!