Did you mean: 

Issues with High saea sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Happy New Year

Recently i faced one issue with my client with high sea sales

They have raised there First High sea Sales order and it was with 16 QTY

PR generated for 16 but only 6 items they are going to receive for this month so the Purchase team converted the PR in to PO and take only 6 QTY and they Did MIRO and kept next month they will get 10 more item .

But when Doin the billing only 6 Items Come but in my case we got all 16 items in the billing for customer.

So i asked the user to change the QTY to 6 manually and and do the billing.

Sales order was in Closed status which is suppose to be in open as i still got to bill 10 more QTY when they do MIRO later

so i am missing some Configuration part ?

Please help !!!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the Item category, whether Billing relevance is F or not?

in the same Item category, what is assigned in completion rule?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear santosh,

Thanks i have got billing Relevance as F

But completion rule is kept blank , will change the settings and will check tomorrow and will let you know

hope that will resolve my issue.

Thanks

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suresh,

Apart from the above please also check in copy

Control the billing quantity should be F which will make sure that quantity is copied from MIRO.

Thanks

Srinu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Could you please explain what is High sea sales ?

Is it the standard sales process or any z developments are there ?

If it is a custom process then what are the developments involved ?

Regards,

Shakti

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But when Doing the billing only 6 Items Come but in my case we got all 16 items in the billing for customer.

Tell me ,how 16 came into billing level if you received 6 items only thru MIGO?

Currently we are doing this process.If we create SO with 2 qty then we will create PO ( keep many qty  in PO but change how much qty you received physically in MIGO) based on PR and then goods received by thru MIGO. The movement you done MIGO ,you will get that goods confirm into SO level.

Please check how much qty you received thru MIGO against that PO based on created by PR.

Kindly let me know if you have any doubts.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naren

There is no migo in High sea sales case , only MIRO and purchase team did only miro for 6 qty but i was able to do do billing for 16 qty which is not suppose to happen

Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no migo in High sea sales case , only MIRO and purchase team did only miro for 6 qty

Kindly ,let me know what is the quantity in SO and PO .

If possible please share the document flow of this.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI naren

the Qty in SO is 16 and PR generated for 16 and PO raised only for 6 and the miro is done only for 6 but when i went for invoice it came as 16 so i asked the user to change qty in invoice and bill it for 6 then found that the SO is in completed status .

when i raised the question here the above two answers is wat i was missing and  now it is working fine in SD part . but i faced one issue with the PR side. once the PR is referred not able to refer the Same PR again to process the PO for High sea sales. when i checked with my MM guy he said tat is std and u ask the client to change Schedule line so the same PR can be referred .

Regards