Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log version status in SXMB_MONI

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have got synchronous messages status as " TO BE DELIVERD" in Runtime workbench-Integration engine monitoring, I have tried to resend this To Be Deliverd message from Runtime work bench. But I got the error mesaage " Unable to schedule 1 of 1 messages for processing; update the status"

How will I update the status as per above message ?

when I checked with same message id in MONI, its showing as status "LOG VERSION ". As this PI cannot update the response message. Please suggest what to do? My scenario is JDBC to Proxy synchronous scenario. I understood that messages are having more records are got scheduled in RWB -> Message monitoring -> Integration engine.. If I increase my threads, shall I overcome my problem? How to increase the threads and which one will increase? Any help...

Thanks in advance..

Best Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Today also I got the same Log version status in SXMB_MONI of PI IE. I have checked with the number of records. It is having only 60 records under one message. But another message having 84 records under one message and got the response from ECC and updated DB tables. So, I could not understand the problem where it is. Whether problem is in PI? or ECC? But in ECC all records are posted and created SO numbers. But PI has not received any response for the same records.

I did not check in SMICM time out parameter and I did not maintain HTTP_TIMEOUT value in SXMB_ADM. But I have selected No Timeout option in special option tab of HTTP destination of Type H in PI which is created for proxies. Where is the problem? Please suggest....

Regards,

Ashok.

former_member187010
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Things are going little confusing now.

->Today also I got the same Log version status in SXMB_MONI of PI IE. I have checked with the number of records. It is having only 60 records under one message. But another message having 84 records under one message and got the response from ECC and updated DB tables. So, I could not understand the problem where it is. Whether problem is in PI? or ECC? But in ECC all records are posted and created SO numbers. But PI has not received any response for the same records.

Can you please paste all errors screen shot from PI system.

Thanks and Regards

Jitender Gusain

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jitender,

I did not get any error in SXMB_MONI but the message status is showing Log version. There is no response for the same message. My interface is JDBC to Proxy synchronous. I have not received any response So, PI cant update response data in Database. But request data has sent to ECC and posted in their tables. For more information I am attaching screen shot. Please suggest..

Regards,

Ashok.

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jitender,

I have gone through the notes and implemented. Still I am getting the Log version status in SXMB_MONI. With this status PI can't update the response. How to update the response even if I get Log version status? Or  How to solve Log version issue?

Best Regards,

Ashok.

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashok,

Do you did the configuration at integration server to high the level of mensagem into sxi_monitor.

SXMB_ADM --> integration Engine Configuration --> Specific Configuration --> and added the following parameters,

-->  RUNTIME / LOGGING_SYNC  -- Sync mensages 1

-->  RUNTIME / LOGGING -- Async mensagens - Select value 1 that's fine.

-->  RUNTIME / Trace_Level --> Value -->3

With this you can see with more details the mensagens into sxi_monitor, also depends of the version of your SAP PI System there is the RWB or PIMON.

Kind regards,

BR.

Ricardo Viana.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

I am afraid you cannot resend the synchronous message.

You may look at the thread below for why.

I am not clear with your query "I understood that messages are having more records are got scheduled in RWB -> Message monitoring -> Integration engine.. If I increase my threads, shall I overcome my problem?" but if you are looking for tuning up the queues the following blog may help you.

Regards,

Karthik

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik for your quick response.

My scenario is JDBC to Proxy synchronous scenario. If PI receives more than 10 records under one message, the same message is showing log version status in MONI. So I am not receiving any response from SAP. So, PI cant update (Sales Order Number as response) database table.. How many number of records I received from database as request, the same number of records are have given to SAP. But SAP takes time to generate SO number and give back to PI. But PI not waiting till the response is given by SAP. It has shown as status LOG VERSION. How to solve this issue?.. this is an urgent issue... Please help...

Regards,

Ashok.

former_member187010
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

In sxmb_moni, for "Log version" status of synchronous message, can you please check the Q. status column. In moni itself you will be able to see this column. Or to check queues try smq2(inbound queue) or smq1(Outbound queue).

In RWB, message in "To be delivered" state, can you please check if java thread is blocked or not. To check go to RWB -> Component monitoring(Display All) -> Adapter Engine -> Engine Status -> Additional Data column  -> Relevant queue name ( for your case it might be XI...). There you might see 1/1 under thread assigned column. Check with basis team to clear these threads.

Hope this might help you. Please let me know for any issue.

Regards

Jitender

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Is your scenario working for messages with 1 or 2 records but failing with only for more records?

If then please check this doc out to see if any of these setting can help you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c059d583-a551-2c10-e095-eb5d95e03...

You may also consider trying to improve the performance of ABAP code or reduce response time at ABAP side. To reduce the delay at ABAP side, please try as mentioned in one of the responses in this thread..

how to increase the waiting time for response i... | SCN

Regards,

Karthik