cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STATUS CODE and its meaning and usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am very puzzle of the system message (example, UD   ICCO SPCO STUP, and others) appear in the following QM objects on the following objects:

- Inspection lot (header)

- usage decision (header)

- Quality Notification (header)

- Quality Notification (at Task tab item level)

- and others.

Do you have a resource for this as I checked through the forum or website and there is no such information available.

Appreciate.

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

These System statuses are maintained and delivered by SAP. When we perform a sequential activities for the objects the system will updates the status as you shown. Each status represents a performed activity and its result of object. We can look different statuses in BS22 transaction

Here you can also maintain own defined user status for these objects with own statuses. We can define this in BS02 transaction.

Regards

Kesava

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the details of system status by displaying the respective inspection lot. Thereafter you need to click on 'i' to see the details. Below are the snap shots for the same.

Display inspection lot using QA03 or by clicking on the number in QA32. It will shown following screen.

Next, click on 'i' as indicated in above snap and you'll get all the details as shown below.

Similarly, you use this icon to get the details for all objects.

ntn