cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding the Check while Rejecting the Items in SOCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using SRM 7.0 EHp2, My user want to reject the items in SOCO screen.For that, we have the option in Sourcing screen 'Reject Items' Button.

When we reject the Items, the user need to fill the reason of rejection in the text. If he forget to enter, then we need to throw an error message..

In the Step1 of sourcing screen, we don't have the option to fill the text.(i.e. the SC is not editable in the Step1.).

How can i achieve the above scenario..??Kindly guide me on it..

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This functionality is currently not available in SAP standard. Currently the only possible way to monitor item rejection in Sourcing Cockpit is the alert mail to shopping cart requester.

To activate this notification you need to activate SOCO_COMPLETE event. Please check note 1638112, which describes how can you configure sourcing alerts.

Hope this will be of help.

Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your response.

My requirement is the user want to reject the SC in the SOCO screen by using the Rejected Items Button. Before Rejecting the SC in the SOCO Screen, they need to fill the reason for rejection in the text. If they not fill the information then, we need to through the error message.

Need: How i need to make the text field editable in the Initial screen of SOCO??

Where to put the check for the same??

I know there is no standard functionality available. i.e i don't think so the check BAdi will trigger.

thanks..

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following BADIs are sourcing related BADIs:

BBP_SRC_DETERMIN  'Fine-tuning' of customizing

BBP_AVL_DETERMINE Sourcing exclusively over Vendor List

BBP_SOS_BADI Searching and checking sources of supply by own rules

BBP_QA_REDETERM_CTR Redetermination of the  Contract To Be Used (Quota Arrangement)

BBP_CREAT_RFQ_IN_DPE Change RFx Data Before Transfer to Bidding Application

BBP_SOURCING_BADI Do not Allow Requirements to be Met Through Contracts

But I don't think any of them will be of help to realize your requirement.

I am afraid that you have to do your own modification to realize this.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks .

yes, i know that none of the above Badi will work for my case.

So u have any idea.how to make the text as editable..??

Thanks,

Tamil.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

Check BADI triggers from SOCO as well. You can get the transaction context i.e. rejection is done from SOCO or normal approver view and action name using the below code

DATA: lo_transaction_context TYPE REF TO /sapsrm/if_transaction_context,

lv_action_type         TYPE /sapsrm/pdo_action_type,

lv_trxn_group          TYPE /sapsrm/transaction_group.

lo_transaction_context = /sapsrm/cl_transaction_context=>/sapsrm/if_transaction_context~get_instance( ) .

lv_action_type         = lo_transaction_context->get_current_action( ).

lv_trxn_group          = lo_transaction_context->get_transaction_group( ).

Is it on PCW or ACW?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

I am not using any workflow for this process. We are using the reject Items Button that is available in Sourcing Screen.

At that time i need to do some check and make the Text field editable.

Thanks,

Tamil.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try checking by pressing the EDIT button what does it show can you paste the screenshot here?

Also to double confirm the issue is being faced by one approver or for all approvers i.e is it user id specific ?