cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners search in VL10A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In VL10A worklist when I search by specific partner function in partners tab; no result appears even if the sales order has that partner function with specified value and the sales order is due for delivery in the specified period, and when I search by sales order number only it appears in the result. Any Idea about how search by partners works in VL10A?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to search by a specific partner function in any report or worklist; you have first to update partner index in configuration. SPRO > Sales & Distribution > Sales > Lists > Set Updating of Partner Index

There you set partner functions you want to search by for each transactions group (such as transaction group 0 for sales orders, transaction group 6 for delivery documents etc.)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The select in VL10* takes place here:

SAPLLE_SHP_DB_DELIVERY_BUF_EXE, FUNCTION SHP_VEPVG_SELECT_01

***************************************************************************************************************

SELECT * INTO  TABLE cx_sd_order-vepvg

FROM  vepvg

WHERE

*        VEPVG-Selektionskriterien

vstel in ix_select_options-vstel

AND auart in ix_select_options-auart

AND autlf in ix_select_options-autlf

AND kunnr in ix_select_options-kunnr

AND kunwe in ix_select_options-kunwe  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AND ledat in ix_select_options-ledat

***************************************************************************************************************

If you have specified a partner in the selecton screen, then the ix_select_options-kunwe data object should be filled. There is no field in the VEPVG table that would allow the system to select only by partner function. A partner (KUNWE) would need to be provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Noel,

I am using partner function that takes personnel number in sales order, then I search by that personnel number in VL10A with relevant partner function, I fill both partner function and partner fields. Also, I fill ship to party and sales order fields. However, no result returns, if feels like when I search by any partner function other than SP and SH, search returns no result

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I tried in my system by giving only the partner function in VL10A, system is giving the below error message

which is a standard error message.  This means, apart from giving partner function, you also need to input the customer code.  Let me know you also tried the same way as above or differently.

G. Lakshmipathi