cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI - Approve Shopping Cart not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are getting below error when launching Fiori Shopping cart approval in our SRM system.

We had maintained all the settings as per the Fiori installation guide.

Still we are getting the same error. We had opened OSS message, we didn't get any reply yet. We are in latest support pack level in all the UI, Gateway & Fiori Components & applied all the relevant SAP notes.

Could any one please help us to resolve the issue?

Regards,

Manju R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Please check the TASKPROCESSING service and the system alias definition.

You can debug the OData call.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I've defined the System Alias for Task processing as per the Fiori Guide, maintained the Task Processing service. Also I maintained the scenario definition & WorkFlow settings.

The Original issue is resolved now. But got error "Resource not found for the segment 'WorkflowTaskCollection'.

Just now i noticed, I've activated CART APPROVAL Version 0001 service in stood of Version 0002.

Hence I've deleted the service CARTAPPROVAL Version 0001, activated version 0002 and cleared all the caches in the system and tried.

Now nothing happend in the Fiori Launch page when checking CartApproval App. It is just hanging. When i checked the error in backend it's showing "No service found for namespace /GBSRM/, name CARTAPPROVAL, version 0001".

Con you please help?

Regards,

Manju R

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

What was the root cause for the original issue? Was it wrong version setting? Please share the solution.

For version handling, Dis you change the version in the scenario definition customizing? Try also clear ing HTTP plugin server cache in the SMICM transaction.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Yes, the issues is due to the wrong version setting as well as wrong workflow id. I've now assigned the version 2 service in scenario definition.

Now the Shopping cart approval app is working fine

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Manju R

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the settings as mentioned in one  of the posts :

You have to mention settings in SPRO given in Fiori install guide as per below screenshot :

Add an approval scenario:

In your SAP NetWeaver Gateway system, run transaction SPRO and choose SAP Reference IMGSAP NetWeaverGateway Service EnablementContentTask Gateway ServiceScenario Definition.b)

Choose New Entries.c)

please update below settings as per screenshot on above path. More details given in above guide.

check the links below as well for an end to end guide and also check you have implemented all notes

as mentioned by masayuki

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-48863

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinitha,

We have defined the Scenario definition as per the Fiori guide for our shopping Cart approval.

Regards,

Manju R