WEBI 4.1 - BICS - Access type for Result Values
I'm going to create new webi reporti in BO 4.1 using BICS connection.
I'd like to use in Bex query the property "Master Data" in "Access type for Result Values" but doesn't work.
I've done that:
1. set property Master Data in Access type for Result Values for infoobjects 0COSTCENTER in bex query
2. Insert infoobjects 0COSTCENTER in my WEBI report and it DOESN'T works! I'm showing only posted values.....
1. set property "Retrieve empty rows" in webi report query panel
2. refresh report, and now it WORKS fine!!!!
1. add 0CURRENCY in bex query
2. set property Posted values in Access type for Result Values for infoobjects 0CURRENCY in bex query
3. add 0CURRENCY in webi query panel
3. add 0CURRENCY IN webi report and now I'm showing ALL currency though without value.
At this point I'm thinking that property "Access type for Result Values" in BEX query for BICS connection DOESN'T WORK!!
Could someone confirm that?
You can do master data reporting with a second data provider and merging of dimensions, as discussed here:
But you bring up a good point, I would think that it is not correct that read mode for charachteristics is marked as supported there, hopefully@ Ingo Hilgefort can comment on this one.