Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering Checklist Automatically in Service Request Using Categorizations

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The requirement is to trigger the checklist once the user selects the categorization schema in the Service Request,

In the below screen shot I have created a rule policy for auto partner determination for the checklist which is happening correctly

The rule is then assigned to the checklist profile

Since there needs to be two rule policies one for auto partner determination and the other for checklist auto determination based on the schema, I am trying to create a new rule policy, however I am not able to select the right attributes which I need to enter in my rule policy.

Do I also need to assign any application areas in my schema created for the checklist to get triggered automatically, please advice

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

You need to assign two application areas to your categorization schema. Both are for application area 'Rule Modeler' and parameter 'context' then the values should be (1) checklist step partner determination and (2) checklist determination.

In the rule policy itself for checklist determination based on categories you can then assign conditions based on 'order category' which should then contain a dropdown of your schema.

Good luck and let me know if any further questions.

Cheers

Lesley

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for the prompt reply, appreciate the same.

I have done the following assigned the rule modeler in the application area the parameter is set to context, the same is set to checklist determination in the categorization schema

In the rule policy the context is set to checklist determination and the rule policy is released(screen shot attached)

I have written my conditions and actions as shown below in the rule.

The rule is assigned to my service manager profile

The service manager profile is assigned to the checklist

The checklist profile is assigned to my transaction type

When I am creating my service request.I enter my categorization, the auto determination for checklist is determined on the Category 3 highlighted below

However the checklist id did not get triggered, please advice further.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lesley,

We resolved the same, the following SAP Notes need to be maintained manually and also needs to be implemented in the system

Note No 1925335

Note No 1990389

In the rule policy the container element needs to be changed to includes element or does not include element

Once this was done when the Service Request was created with categorization.

The checklist got determined.

Kind Regards

Atul