cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-XML data modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to modify PO price data before it convert to XML-  to XI system.

Ex- Price per unit, It should be always one-  Example - 10 EA = 80 $, I wanted to modify it as 0.8 per 1 EA in the XML file..

We able to achieve this in PO Change & in XML structure through XML BADI,, How ever some reason this isn't working for New PO's, It's not passing through that BADI... Looks like different place to code...  Any help appreciated..

BR
Srrimaan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Still trying something in this BADI -BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI, So far partially success.

BR
Srrimaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srrimaan,

Let us know where you are struck so that we can help you. That BADI should serve the purpose.

I had a similar requirement in my earlier project, and I did it with ease using the same BADI.

Regards,

Karthik.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all..It's working..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Srrimaan,    

if you're using ext. classic scenario, you can use the BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI to change the PO data before XML mapping.

In classic scenario, you can use the BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BADI.

Regards,

Zsofi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me. How did achieve this in change PO and which BADI you referred.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Function pool-  SAPLBBP_BD_MAPPING_SAPXML1

LBBP_BD_MAPPING_SAPXML1F0N- We enhanced this..

BR
Srrimaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a badi for this. Did you not implement it.?

For mapping this fields, create an implementation of BAdI <b>BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI</b> for Business Object BUS2201 ( Purchase orders ).

If there is any problem with triggering of the badi, check this link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/614634

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

We already using this, Through this we only able to control the Message type determination like PO Create/Change/Cancel.

BR

Srrimaan