cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planning area realignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

when I make a realignment in the planning area and I use the logic delete the source and overwrite the taget value, I found some CVC forecast are lost only the demand history is copied to the destination CVC.

does anyone encounter this kind of problem?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the problem has been solved via running synchronize time series program.

thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Will you please tell me what this synchronize time series program is?

I think It might solve my problem too.

Regards

Mukesh Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

The consistency program checks if for all the planning cominations there exists a valid time stream for the period the planning area is initialized. This problem usually occurs if we have created the charateristics combinations but " Not adjusted the time series immediately".

The programs removes these inconsistencies.

Regards,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our current APO version is SCM4.1

I use the standard realignment transcation code:

1. I create realignment table according to the current requirement. like some material related sales orgnization has been changed.

2. I import these CVC into the realignment table. like mateiral nubmer, plant and sales orgnization etc.

3. I run this realignment as a backgroud job.

by the way, I found during this realignment, the system alway termintes without live anocher, and I check this material with termination, the system has delete the old CVC and create a new one but all key figure value are lost. but I use the time series function to chech the CVC time series, they are all ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai xioliu liu ,

It looks like your Planning area is deinitialized and all the data is lost. You get the "Live cache anchor not found" when the PA is not initialized. However this need not be the case alsways for the error.

Please check your planning area.

Also did you check "Delete Source indicator"? It deletes the original data is deleted and then the time series and characteristic value combinations.

Go through <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm40/helpdata/en/61/7ade603472c447b0bb52d67391683e/frameset.htm">Realignment</a> topic

Thanks.

Message was edited by:

Visu Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Looks like you have some inconsistency with your time series

Have you run inconsistency check after your CVC creation with using report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK ?

Make sure you have the repair option on

Also run /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC for good measure on your plobs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Is your problem solved? Also see note 402046 for your error "No Live Cache Link Found".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell us, which version of the system you use?

It would be better if you describe what you have done, step by step.