cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Document doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am preparing the mapping document for PO. I got the target fields. I am now trying to identify the source fields. I am not able to get all. For ex they need Currency at Target side. However I see CURCY under two segments in ORDERS05 Idoc, E1EDK01 and E1EDP01. How do I know which CURCY should be mapped to the target? Also what will happen if the segments that I mapped occur more than once. Shoould it be created many times?

I am unable to see some fields in ORDERS05 idoc, how will I get those fields to PI while configuring? How do I know if customized segments are required or not?

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Discuss the mapping requirement with your ABAP team, as they will be coding based on the input field they receive in IDoc.

Regards,

Pranav

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Radhika,

I dont think but all fields from IDOC or almost it´s occors 0:1, so it´s not obligatory.

You can import the stantard idoc or customize one, as you wish.

If you import the IDOC ORDERS05 just map into mensagem mapping the fields that you need, the others "obligatory" you can map a constant "blank" just to feed file and dont get any error.

I hope help you.

Kind regards,

Viana.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

E1EDK01 is a header segment in the ORDERS05 IDOC and E1EDP01 is line item segment. So you need to identify which is  your header segment in target and which one is line item.

Please refer the IDOC definition in WE60 for more detail.

regards,

Harish