cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales orders fully delivered but still status partially delivered .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

I have already googled below issue and still could not found the solution .

I have few sales orders where user has deleted 1 or 2 line items and rest of the other line items have been delivered & invoiced . All the sales orders where user deleted the line item , shows the overall status =Being processed , Delivery status=Partially delivered . At line item level for all the cases, delivery status = Fully delivered . When checked in VBUP table , the status for deleted item shows as Delivery status=Completely processed, Overall del.status=Not yet processed, Overall status=Not yet processed .

I have tried to update the correct status for one sales order by running the reports SDVBUK00 , RVDELSTA , RVVBUKST , SDSPESTA .SDstatu2 but there was no change in the order . Please suggest me the way to update the correct status in these orders as BW reports showing these orders as open which is wrong . Please note i also tried hard update but still no expected result .

Thanks !

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

We had a similar situation. In our case the cause was that though the line item was deleted in order the item details were still existing in VBEP table( SAP bug...?). we solved it by creating a line item with same line item number that was present in VBEP(which was deleted) and deleted it again. This time it was deleted from VBEP as well and the document status became complete.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnaprasad,

Thanks !

Yes after deleting the line item, details are still visible in VBUP table . I am trying your solution lets see now . I will update you my results .

Sandeep

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you run program SDRQCR21 in SA38 for that material and check again?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

I  had similar issue, I added the line Item in Sales Order with exactly the same Quantity    Ex- Item -10 , XX Material ..XX Quantity and rejected the line item in sales Order .

Please see if that works for you?

Regards

Santosh Verma

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

Just a quick check - Have you entered Completion Rule in the Sales Document Item Category?

Ideally the Completion Rule in the Item Category should be blank for normal sales cycles.

In other words, Completion Rule should only be defined for Inquiries, Quotations & Contract item Categories.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe there should be a correction report for this in the OSS notes. If not, send a message to SAP. Sometimes they don't publish such reports but provide them on demand.

It's not that unusual, unfortunately, to see some bugs with the statuses not updated or some table entries left hanging.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked in VA03 transaction from ERP?  What is displayed there and is that correct?  How your users enter transaction data?  Have you asked them whether they have entered correct entry?  Is the table VBUP shows correct entry?  If so, what's the frequency of your BW scheduling?  Might be data present in LBWQ and you have to push it to RSA3 and then to BW system.

Let me know whether I'm in the right track of understanding your issue.

Please note i also tried hard update but still no expected result .

Can you provide what are all steps you've tried!!  So that I can correct if any thing you did incorrectly which would be helpful for us to understand better.

Regards,

Antony Jerald.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
All the sales orders where user deleted the line item , shows the overall status =Being processed , Delivery status=Partially delivered

Surprising !!!!!!!

There is a control in standard SAP functionality such that if any line item is partially delivered / invoiced, you cannot delete that line item from the sale order.  In your case, if it is allowing to delete a line item where already a subsequent document exist, then you need to check your configuration settings for item category.  Also ensure no user exit is allowing the user to delete.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also Please Check for this customers -what you assigned at ""partial deliveries per item""(Cust master sales area data--shipping tab)---if it is no limit on subsequent deliveries--then system will always shows as being processed even though fully delivered.

Pl Update.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Its not like that . User deleted only those line items for which delivery was not created which is usual Standard SAP scenario . Now the issue is how can i change the

-Delivery status in sales order from -Partailly Delivered to "Fully delivered"

-Overall status from Being processed to Completely Processed .

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

In customer master

Partial delivery per item => Partial delivery allowed .

I have already checked all the master data and it looks correct .

Sandeep .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could also suggest you can raise a OSS message and follow up with SAP as it seems to be a specific case, might be they'll give you correction notes to be implemented.

Or it might even be a problem in your transactional data that user might have entered incorrect data and I would like you to check the data from VA03 transaction in ERP.  You'll get line item/header level data and you can check your data there.

Regards,

Antony Jerald.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.