cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization doesn't start (no errors on client or MI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a custom syncbo download sequence and remove the MAM30_030, MAM30_031 and MAM30_070. My own sequence shows as following:

1. MAM30_095

2. MAM30_090

3. MAM30_080

4. MAM30_041

5. MAM30_040

6. MAM30_017

7. MAM30_016

8. MAM30_010

9. MAM30_006

10. MAM30_001

if I deploy the application and want to get the data (synchronize), I get only for MIAUTH SyncBo a Mobile ID. No mobile ID for die data - BOs is created and I get no error, no dump, nothing. Could someone tell me, what I'm doing wrong?!

Thanks

Andreas Dommes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas Dommes,

If you are not able to see the requests in the MEREP_MON for these syncbos. That means the request for these syncbos has not gone to middleware. A quick check can be done by doing a client data reset (using 'Reset' button in settings page on client). This client data reset will make sure that in the client, that new meRepMeta.XML file gets parsed correctly and download requests are placed for the new order of the syncBos.

Regards,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I created a complete new client and a client reset isn't necessary. Strange was, that nothing is happen, because I was expecting at least the starting of syncronization of MAM30_095, MAM30_090. But know my problems solved, because I found the error in the standard synchronization. I had a corrupted and to big replication database, wherefore the synchronization doesn't work. Know all working fine.

Thanks a lot for your help and valueable information.

Greetings

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Can you kindly check if there is an problem with Cascade download relationship with your syncbos.

Cheers,

Karthick