Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecc6 ehp5 installation error at import abap phase

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

plz find the below attached screen shot.. i got an error while installing ecc6 ehp5 at import abap phase..can anyone suggest me the solution...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your suggestions.. i have resolved my issue by doing kernel upgrade to latest..

Regards,

Krishna.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its already in the upgrade guide to upgrade the kernel specially (TP, R3trans and R3load) to latest version including SPAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna

Please Post logs.. that helps understand issue clearly.

-giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read and post all of your current logs, not just the one referenced in the GUI.  There is likely one log that will have a relevant message you can use to determine the cause of this error.

Also, check that you are running a current version of the Kernel...

Hope this helps,

-Nathan

martin_E
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the log file (in error1.txt.zip).

Search for error

read the subsequent lines...

For mode details see 'BALDAT.log' file.

It looks like a lot of the R3load jobs failed; maybe even all of them, which suggests they all have the same error in common.

hth

BTW, the R3load logs (such as BALDAT.log) will in your C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\BS2010\ERP605\AS-ABAP\MSS\CENTRAL directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by Martin please check the BALDAT.log.

Can also please check what it the kernel version that you have in the system and the patch for R3trans,tp and r3load.

What do you see in the event logs in vindows.

Check note # 819829 on how to get and install the latest version of the Oracle Client software.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Is your database is running ,,as i can see all of your Import abap step failed ...first verify database is running and let me know the DB version also.

Rableen

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi rableen,

Thanks for your response.

Actually i am doing system copy(Import) in that, Import Abap phase we are getting the above error.

we are using ms sql 2008 r2 as a database. can u plz let us know how to check whether our database is running  or not....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be services in the services.msc releted to ms sql ...

Rableen

former_member203760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rableen,

Yes services is running because one more SAP system is in same landscape please suggest.