Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP REFX - RERAPP - CASH FLOW ISSUE WHILE POSTING

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an issue with REFX - lease in scenario.

My contract start date & cash flow start from 01.12.2012.

But first posting starts from – 01.11.2013. Initially cash flow also generating from 01.11.2013 only.No issue until here,

we made the RERAPP postings also for  the month of November.its posted correctly.

Now we are about to make the RERAPP posting for December 2013 month, but now cash flow is showing from 01.12.2012.( which is in past)

Also not allowing  to make the postings for december 2013.We want to make posting only for Dec-2013.

Can any one help me to resolve the same, or is there any way to change the contract cash flow date without deactivating the contract.( Since its already posted ).

Kindly consider this as top urgent issue.( Attached screen shots FYI.)

Thanks,

N.S.Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rao

Your cash flow is 01.12.2012 meaning these are retroactive considerations that will trigger a credit follow up posting in contract cash flow. The question is, does your client have some retroactive considerations in cash flow that back dates to 01.12.2012, like rental adjustments back dated to  01.12.2012. if yes then the cash flow is correct. If there are no retroactive changes considered in contract , then make your terms this way :

cash flow from 01.11.2013

first posting from 01.11.2013

Contract start date remains the same.

Try that.

Regards

David

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear David Mavi,

Thanks for your Answer, if i change the cash flow start as 01.11.2013 then my issue may get resolved.

But we have already make the psoting for last month, So this filed went to greymode. Cant edit this field.

Is there any way to change the cash flow filed with out deactivating the contract, ( i cant deactivate it, b cas already postings were made ).

Thanks,

N.S.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rao

There is no way you can change the terms without deactivating. You have to first reverse the posting ( periodic posting ) then deactivate the contract by choosing ( in the contract window) Real Estate Contract>Activation and Term> Deactivate

Regards

David

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mavi,

Noted, But to some internal processes, cant be able to reverse the RERAPP posting.

Is there any other way to change the cashflow date.

Regards,

Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As per the sap note 1610344 ( - RECDCGOL: Use First-Posting-From Date) config  this issue will resolve.

But i have implemented the sap note & added & assigned the parameter ID to user profile, but still no change, can anyone guide to move further on this issue.

Kindly consider this as priority issue.

Thanks,

N.S.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

This date is for the purpose of legacy data. Default date in basic setting has to be configured before transferring the legacy data in to RE-FX.

Eventhough if you do settings now, it will not be useful for the existing contracts. The impact would be on new contracts.

But remember that, DEFUALT DATE is the key, which has to be configured in RE-FX company code basic settings.

Hope your issue may resolve with the above information.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Chandra,

Thank you so much for your advise.Can i have your mail id to share you the screen shots of the error.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Rao

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr,. Chandra,

I believe that config need to check at - SPRO- REFX - Basic Settings -->.

Can you pls clarify the exact config details to do  ( Company code basic settings), to do needful as i did not get it.

Thanks,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

Sorry for the delay..

Configuration path:

Make Basic Settings in Company Code ->Defaults->default date

This date is used as the minimum date for the Date of First Posting object data field

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Chandra,

Thanks for the reply, But in the path there is no default option, Attached screen shots FYI.

Path Follwed : SPRO-  Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - Basic Settings -->.Make Basic Settings in Company Code -->

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

Double click on company code for which you are configuring RE-FX...

Chandra

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Chandra,

Noted  with thanks & got it,. But also  i would like to know which date i have to use here.

B cas my contracts each one is vary from one to other, first posting date also differs accordingly.

can i have your mail id to contact you to know on this.

Thanks,

N.S.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

The above setting defines first posting date in the RE-FX, it serves for the purpose of restricting cashflow genration, instead of generating cashflow from contract start date.

If you have different dates for cash flow start, I would suggest you that to implement below BADI:

BADI_RE_CN_CN

Where you need to pass the "Cash Flow From" as you required during creation of the contract (  id_activity = '01'), define your own logic there in the BADI.

In the method : SUBSTITUTE,  populate "Cash Flow From"(RECNDPO) as you required during creation of the contract.

Please take help from your technical person to complete the above task

Regards,

Chandra

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Chandra,

Well noted with thanks, will check with my tech. person on this.

Thanks,

Rao

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Chandra,

Thanks for the advise, if i use the BADI  ( BADI_RE_CN_CN) implementation as you advised,

Is it possible we can change the old contracts cash flow also ( which is already posted -  after posting one month cash flow taking from contract start date - my current issue  ) ??

Or it will also applicable for only new contracts, Kindly confirm.....

Thanks,

N.S.Rao