cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining customs duty rates in declaration document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

what is the config setting  behind the below query.

I can see few duty types which are related to B* category only  in screen of  maintaining the  customs duties rates.(i can maintain duty rates,   category B* related  duty types only)

I cant see remaining duties which are related to A* OR C* categories.

please see the attached  screen shot .

Can you tell me where we can set up these settings.

Note: when ever i change the category in the duty type from A*  TO  B* , I can see those duty types in the screen of maintain the customs duty rates.

Thanks in advance,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kotipalli,

Unfortunately your question suggests rather poor understanding of this area.  Apart from the B* series, for which other Duty Types do you think the system should be able to provide an automatic calculation?

Based on your answer, we might be able to offer a little assistance.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

yes,i need  few condition duties (apart from B* Category duties) are triggered automatically in custom declaration document.

Thanks,

Phani

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Yes, I understood your question.  Miy question in return, was: for WHICH other Duty Types do you think the system should be able to provide an automatic calculation?

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I want to maintain records for duty types : transportation cost (A002) and insurance cost (A003).

Please help me for below query also.

Even i maintained records for few duty types, However those are not triggered in customs declaration document.

Thanks ,

Phani

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

For the Insurance rates, you could try this IMGpath:

• Customs Management
  • - Calculation of Customs Duty
  • -- Enter Percentages for Proportional Calculation of Duties

There, by Legal Regulation and Duty Type, you can enter the relevant percentages, with or without time-dependency.  If necessary, you can use the BAdI /SAPSLL/DUTY_CALC_EV to determine the base amount for calculation.

For the Transportation Rates, the following IMG activity "Enter TCP-Dependent Condition for Proportional Calculation of Duties" might be more useful.  There you can set the rates according to the destination.

The IMG documentation gives some guidance on how the configuration is used.

Regarding your other point; please check the calculation log for more information.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave